Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Could a child be happier on their blessing day?





We invited all of our family down for the 4th of July and blessed Owen on the 6th.  He has the happiest personality.  He smiled all day long and let us get so many cute pictures of him with a big grin on his face!  I didn't know babies could be so fun to have around.  He hardly ever cries, loves to talk to me any time I take the time to play with him, and he entertains himself so well when I don't.  I really wanted this to be our last before we decided to have him, but now I think I will be up for another one.  I can't get enough of him!



6 comments:

{Anne} said...

He is SO cute!

Christa said...

I can't believe how much he smiles. He is darling!

Kim A. Hodges said...

He is a very good baby. We had a ton of fun down there over the 4th. Thanks for inviting us. I will get our pictures put on a disc & get them down to you. :)

Jessica Munk said...

Finally a post! ;) He is so cute. It is so nice having an easy going baby especially when you have older babies. I am glad he is so good for you. Things are finally starting to slow down for us. We should get together soon!

Megan said...

What a sweetheart! He is so cute, Rebecca. I'm so glad you posted these pictures because I missed the blessing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca! I found your blog through Kimball's facebook page - wahoo! Your new little one is darling, and I absolutely love all the smiles! Beautiful family, Rebecca!