Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fairy Tea Party!!





In February I found out about a fairy tea party at the Provo library and had wanted to take Emma for years but only found out about it after it happened every year so I was very excited.  I started inviting all the little girls in the neighborhood and their mothers to go with us.  I looked it up the night before tickets went on sale, (planning to call and order some over the phone) and it said that you had to  bring your library card with you and you could only buy 8 tickets.  I had already invited more people than that and called the library and they informed me that this was such a big event it sells out in about an hour.  I had to call one of the neighbors to go wait in line with me for an hour at 8:30 Saturday morning so we could get enough tickets and one of the tea times was already sold out by the time we reached the front of the line.  Crazy stuff over a little girls party, but you know how we love any opportunity to dress our girls up and it was a really cute event and fun for all the girls to go together.

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

That is so fun! I took my daughter Jane to it last year and had a great time. I'm glad to hear that they did it again this year. The pictures are beautiful!